At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Human Resources develops and implements people strategies to support Wells Fargo’s business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, finance, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice, where people are our competitive advantage. Our operating foundation is based on our ability to operate efficiently, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
We are seeking four (4) highly motivated Human Resource professionals to join our HR Consulting Partner Team. The HR Consulting Partner team provides strategic and flexible consulting services to support line of business HR consulting needs. We accomplish this by leveraging our collective diverse HR expertise, institutional knowledge, and enterprise partnerships to provide innovative solutions for effective and efficient delivery of HR services that drive business results.
This Human Resources Consulting Partner (HRCP) position provides HR consulting services across Wells Fargo’s Lines of Business’s in support of business needs identified by HR Business Partners and Leaders to achieve desired human capital and business outcomes.
HRCPs quickly assess the consulting need, build trust with HR colleagues and LOB clients, keep others informed on the status of consulting engagement and effectively disengage once the engagement is complete and results are achieved.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide strategic consulting on HR solutions and initiatives to the business
- Focus on consulting engagements for mid-to-senior level leaders spanning a range of complexity
- Lead the consultation, advice and hands-on support for the execution of human capital strategies/resolutions and leadership initiatives in support of strategic business decisions
- Consult with the business leaders by asking the right questions, developing organizational & cultural knowledge, sharing observations, data, and themes relating to specific HR products/services in order to develop and implement HR solutions
- Flexibly engage with the business for up to 18 months to support a particular assignment (e.g., to support transformation efforts)
- Embrace the HR Operating Model by proactively and effectively collaborating with COE partners and other internal partners to positively influence outcomes
Location: Open to US domestic locations within the Wells Fargo footprintRequired Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: human resources, organizational development, or consulting in business, management, non-profit, government or education
- 4+ years of human resources consulting experience
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Ability to strategically analyze data and diagnose opportunities and interventions
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Professional presentation skills
- Diversity and inclusion consulting experience
- Experience in one or more of the following HR disciplines: talent development, talent management, compensation, recognition, performance management, diversity and inclusion, employee relations, team member engagement and retention, organizational design/development, executive coaching or staffing and recruiting
- Experience working in a matrix environment: delegation of activities to appropriate owner of work
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Tempe: 1305 W 23rd St - Tempe, AZ
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
TX-Irving: 2975 Regent Blvd - Irving, TX
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.