Whelan Security is a performance-based company that cares deeply about maintaining our conservative business culture. The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the Human Resources and Recruiting functions of the Branch. The Human Resources Coordinator is expected to build upon a culture of employee engagement and set the example for all employees in the branch of servant leadership and personal commitment to the Whelan Values. This is a fantastic entry-level opportunity to get started in HR and Recruiting with a company that truly values its employees!
- Shepherding applicants through the new hire onboarding and orientation process.
- Interact with applicants and branch visitors in a positive fashion.
- Schedule and assist with new hire orientation.
- Ensure 100% licensing compliance.
- Maintain complete and accurate employee files.
- Front-line employee support for employment-related questions.
- Assist with Employee Relations, FMLA, ADA, Workers’ Comp, and Unemployment as needed.
- Assist with issuing uniforms and maintaining inventory.
- Other general administrative support as needed.
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent (GED) – college degree preferred
Whelan employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, supplemental benefits, (including dental, vision, short term disability, life insurance, and legal assistance plans), 401(k) retirement plan, employee assistance program, prescription discount cards, paid vacations, and more!
Our extensive training program and career progression opportunities create an environment where employees can thrive, succeed, and enhance their careers.
We are proud to acknowledge and reward exceptional employees who make a difference to customers, the team, and the organization through our comprehensive Employee Recognition Program.
We are more than a team – we are a family! The distinctive culture of our family business sets us apart from every other contract security company in the industry.
At Whelan, we are passionate about our employees. If you have a passion for people and wish to join a family-owned, industry-leading organization – https://jobs.whelansecurity.com/
Click "Apply" to begin the application process immediately. For more information, you can also call us at