External Job PostingPOSITION SUMMARY:
Provides Employee Relations support to management and employees for our Shopko facilities across the country in a call center environment. Provide guidance and counsel on company policies and procedures including but not limited to the teammate conduct, drug & alcohol and anti-harassment policies. Lead and conduct internal investigations and will provide guidance to management regarding the process. Maintain complete and thorough documentation regarding all issues received from initial contact through resolution and follow-up. Work in a team environment to provide input for drafting/updating new policies and procedures and to develop solutions that lead to better business decisions.
Employee Relations Support
• Provides leadership/management with employee relations support including providing guidance and counsel on the company policies and processes such as the teammate conduct policy and recommend and approve appropriate disciplinary action.
• Leads fact finding investigations on Employee Relations issues, such as sexual harassment and discrimination.
• Assists in the updating and revisions of HR/ER policies and procedures, including the annual policy review process.
• Completes extensive and thorough documentation of ER issues raised through the call center from initial contact through resolution of the issues raised by using call center software.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Three to four years Human Resource experience with a strong emphasis in employee relations.
• Proven problem-solving skills
• Effective communication skills (written and oral).
• Must posses a knowledge and understanding of Federal Employment Laws (i.e. ADA, FMLA, and Civil Rights Act).
• Must be available to provide on-call after hours coverage on a shared rotational basis
• Experience in investigating harassment and disciplinary issues.
• Bachelors degree is preferred. May substitute experience for education
• Previous Employee Relations call center environment or experience conducting investigations/interviews via phone
These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by teammates assigned to this job classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Shopko is firmly committed to the development and promotion of internal teammates.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan m/f/d/v