Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
HRdirect Service Advisor is a great opportunity if you are looking for a career in Human Resources. Working with Human Capital in a Fortune 6 company is a great way to start. Positions in this function are responsible for providing expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and / or providers through use of a multi-channel environment. Inquires may be initiated via phone, chat, and / or web regarding payroll, benefits, Employee Relations, leaves of absence, learning and development, staffing and HR operations.
Advancement opportunities are moderate to high. After mastering the position and performing at above standard levels, the HRdirect Service Advisor could move into supervisory or other analyst / specialist type roles within the organization.
- Efficiently respond to all phone, chat and web case inquiries from employees, providing timely answers, resolving complaints and assisting with all other needs
- Obtain all necessary information needed on each employee inquiry to ensure future follow-up contact is made as promised and to ensure customer satisfaction
- Enter all employee inquiry information into the CRM (Client Relationship Management) application when appropriate to ensure every issue is resolved quickly and satisfactorily as promised
- Work within company guidelines to ensure employee’s personal information is protected and secure
- Comfortable with emerging technology and Windows applications
- Strong written and verbal communication, active listening and creative problem solving skills
- Respond to contacts in a polite and courteous manner, projecting patience, empathy and compassion
- Recommend process improvements to drive efficiencies, knowledge and consistencies in our procedures
- Complete special projects and assignments as required
High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 1+ years of Customer Service experience
- 6+ months of experience with navigating a computer while talking on a phone
- Available to work an 8-hour shift during our hours of operation 7:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday through Friday
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Background or interest in Human Resources
- Prior experience with a call center or similar fast-paced environment
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint (upload files and share documents) and PeopleSoft (look up information)
- Extended periods of sitting at a computer and use of hands / fingers across keyboard or mouse
- Office environment
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Customer Service Representative, Customer Service, CSR, Sales, Outbound Calls, Optum, UnitedHealth Group, Human Resources