PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Implement and administer various corporate human resources plans and procedures for branch personnel.
- Ensure 100% compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws
- Work with branch staff to screen and interview candidates; extend job offers; conduct new-employee orientations.
- Support RHRL in investigating resolutions on harassment, discrimination and employee engagement claims.
- Ensure progressive discipline is followed and tracked on all corrective actions.
- Utilize HRIS (WinTeam) software to include onboarding, updating and reporting.
- File and fight unemployment claims and workers’ compensation claims.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
EducationMINIMUM EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a fast paced, human resources environment
- A minimum of 2 year of supervisory experience in an HR capacity
- Proven experience managing Human Resources practices, policies, and legal compliance
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
Crescent Springs, KY 41017