Maintain and repair refrigeration and AC units on the Xanterra South Rim property.Responsibilities
- Assist in maintaining refrigeration and HVAC equipment on Xanterra South Rim property according to preventive maintenance schedule.
- Assist in the repair of refrigeration and HVAC equipment as indicated on maintenance requests in a timely and correct manner while maintaining cost effectiveness.
- Assist with seasonal schedule for turning on and shutting down evaporative cooler units in the designated buildings.
- Assist with installation of new refrigeration units and heating units.
- Adhere to all safety, risk management and especially sustainability policies and procedures regarding refrigeration and HVAC work.
- Wear all required personal protective gear required for the position.
- Be available for after hour call outs as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum one-year experience in refrigeration/HVAC mechanics.
- Ability to repair or replace domestic and commercial heating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment and ice cubers ranging from fractional horsepower up to 10 ton.
- Ability to work voltages ranging from 0-240, single phase only.
- Ability to work with refrigeration control circuits ranging from 0-240.
- Ability to repair heating systems, which includes heat pumps and electric heat strips, ranging from 0-240 volts.
- Possess or obtain a valid Arizona Driver’s License within 90 days of start date and comply with the company Driver Safety Program.
- Possess physical ability to perform tasks of job including entering confined spaces, ascending/descending ladder and lifting.
Low-cost in-park housing provided. Discounted meals; Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.