Department:OH110_76500_000 Facilities Services Mcsa
Expected Weekly Hours:40
Position Purpose:At Mount Carmel, we work to continuously inspire one another. Here, all are welcome. It is this culture of humility and compassion that sets Mount Carmel apart. We see the big picture and do the right thing. That means a dedication to the well-being our both our colleagues and the patients they serve.
Job Description Details:
At Mount Carmel, we understand that elevating patient-centered care comes from the efforts of all colleagues. Highly specialized roles such as Nutrition, Environmental Services and more help to provide the signature experiences that help achieve positive outcomes. You’ll find support, teamwork and coworkers that help you get the best out of yourself.
The HVAC Technician performs installation, operation, preventive maintenance, servicing and repair on refrigeration equipment, heat pumps, pneumatics, environmental control systems, boilers and related equipment. Responsible to maintain HVAC systems at on and off-site locations within federal, state, and local guidelines, and inform supervisors of non-compliance.
- Inspects and determines the repair and maintenance work necessary to prevent breakdowns and major overhauls on heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems at on and off-site locations.
- Installs, maintains, repairs, troubleshoots, and overhauls heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment and replaces parts as necessary, checks and tests for proper operation, sets and adjusts the equipment and returns the system to operation after repair at on and off-site locations.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Universal Refrigeration Certification
- Valid Ohio Driver's License
Elevating the standards of care begins at Mount Carmel. No matter what role you play, working with us means being a part of a team focused on excellence. Join us today.
Mount Carmel and all its affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation or physical ability.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.