At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wells Fargo Advisors Investment Contact Center (ICC) helps clients succeed financially by providing specialized, world-class sales and service expertise to new and existing clients and partners. Our team members are dedicated to owning the quality of every interaction while being available when, where and how our clients and financial advisors need us. We believe in the Wells Fargo’s Vision & Value that states “It’s about building lifelong relationships one customer at a time.” Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs in who we are and what we do: Our product is service. Our value added is financial guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Responsible for providing distribution consultations for retired or separated participants in company-sponsored plans administered by Wells Fargo. Through inbound calls, provides consultative services through education of available distribution options and executes distributions, rollovers, and wires for mass-market participants. Distribution options may include leaving the funds in their current plan, transferring to an external financial institution, or referring to any one of our Wells Fargo IRA solutions teams. Wells Fargo IRA rollover solutions include Bank IRA, Full-Service Brokerage IRA, or Wells Trade IRA. The role is consultative and does not provide advice to clients. Responsible for delivering exceptional service, meeting performance objectives and remaining in compliance with all standards, procedures and regulations. May work on miscellaneous projects as assigned.
Since we serve clients across the country, we are asking you to have a flexible schedule. Our team helps our clients between 8:00am and 8:00 pm (Monday through Friday). Applicants must be able to work any shift between 8:00am-8:00pm EST Monday-Friday and adhere to a set schedule.
This position will start October 15th, 2018. Training is 5 weeks long from 8:00am-5:00pm and is mandatory.
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 6 and 63 (or 66) exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Ability to consult with clients and provide objective education
- Knowledge and understanding of banking and financial services
- Experience processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Call center experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.