At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
The Investment Contact Center (ICC) provides service and support for clients of four of WIM’s lines of business: Abbot Downing, Retirement, Wealth Management, and Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA). Our client-facing teams manage millions of customer contacts each year for retail and institutional clients, plan sponsors, and participants via phone, email, and correspondence. We also have team members who work on support teams in business administration, operations, and business strategy and technology. We act as a single, unified, and coordinated channel, with one direction, one voice, and one view, in order to provide exceptional client experiences.
- View the “Working at Wells Fargo – Investment Contact Center” video on YouTube to learn more about what it’s like to work in the ICC. Hear unique team member perspectives about career development, engagement opportunities, and client service — the foundation of our culture.
- Copy and paste this video URL into a new browser tab to hear what our ICC team members are saying: youtu.be/qoX6zB6YZlM
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Responsible for providing distribution consultations for retired or separated participants in company-sponsored plans administered by Wells Fargo. Through inbound calls, provides consultative services through education of available distribution options and executes distributions, rollovers, and wires for mass-market participants. Distribution options may include leaving the funds in their current plan, transferring to an external financial institution, or referring to any one of our Wells Fargo IRA solutions teams. Wells Fargo IRA rollover solutions include Bank IRA, Full-Service Brokerage IRA, Intuitive Investor or Wells Trade IRA. The role is consultative and does not provide advice to clients. Responsible for delivering exceptional service, meeting performance objectives and remaining in compliance with all standards, procedures and regulations. May work on miscellaneous projects as assigned.
Since we serve clients across the country, we are asking you to have a flexible schedule. Our team helps our clients between 7:00am and 8:00 pm (Monday through Friday). Applicants must be able to work any shift between 6:45am-8:00pm CST Monday-Friday and adhere to a set schedule.
This position will start January 20th with 10 weeks of mandatory uninterrupted training Mon – Fri 8:00am-5:00pm. Shifts are assigned once training is complete.
***Job posting may be removed earlier than stated close date due to volume of applicants.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates. If you plan to be away the office, update to include your personal email to ensure you do not miss communication through the selection process.Required Qualifications
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 6 and 63 (or 66) exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Ability to consult with clients and provide objective education
- Knowledge and understanding of banking and financial services
- Experience processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Call center experience
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.