At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
The Investment Contact Center (ICC) provides service and support for clients of WIM’s five lines of business: Abbot Downing, Retirement, Wealth Management, Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA), and Wells Fargo Asset Management (WFAM). Our client-facing teams manage millions of customer contacts each year for retail and institutional clients, plan sponsors, and participants via phone, email, and correspondence. We also have team members who work on support teams in business administration, operations, and strategy and technology. We act as a single, unified, and coordinated channel, with one direction, one voice, and one view, in order to provide exceptional client experiences.
- View the “Working at Wells Fargo – Investment Contact Center” video on YouTube to learn more about what it’s like to work in the ICC. Hear unique team member perspectives about career development, engagement opportunities, and client service — the foundation of our culture. Copy and paste this video URL into a new browser tab to hear what our ICC team members are saying: youtu.be/qoX6zB6YZlM
Working within a call center environment, responsible for new business development of WFA's investment product solutions to prospective clients. Through inbound and outbound call activity, provides education and consultation to assist in determining the most suitable WFA solution to meet the client's needs and objectives. Depending on WFA product type, new business opportunities are referred to the appropriate brokerage channel or maintained by the Investment Resource Consultant for fulfillment.
Demonstrates expertise in areas of investments, markets, finance and economic conditions with ability to sell/refer investment and retirement solutions while providing exceptional customer service. Duties include strong client profiling/needs assessment and relationship building skills, attainment of business development objectives, and effective partnering with Financial Advisors and other lines of business. Responsible for effectively managing pipeline reports to deliver exceptional service and meet performance objectives. Remains in compliance with all standards, procedures and regulations. May work on miscellaneous projects as assigned.
The Investment Resource Consultants hours of operations are 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM M-F and 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM MST Saturday.
Specific Shifts will be assigned after training is complete.
New Hires will start their first week of training on October 29, 2018 and complete 6 weeks of Mandatory training.
- 6+ months of customer service experience, business development experience, or a combination of both
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 and 63 (or 66) exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Contact center experience
- Financial services sales experience
- Investment industry experience
- Registration for FINRA Series 66 (or 63 and 65) must be completed within 120 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC) must be obtained within 180 days of hire date
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.