Location: Department #769 1626 Oak Street La Crosse , WI 54601
Education Experience: High School Diploma/GED
Employment Experience: Less than 1 year
Already a Kwik Trip Co-worker? Follow this link to apply: myapps.kwiktrip.com
Join our state-of-the-art Dairy as part of our growing Dairy team. This full time co-worker is responsible for:
- Operating filling line equipment
- Palletize & rack product in freezer
- Cleaning and sanitizing the ice cream plant area after production
- Accurate/detail oriented
- Adhere to sanitation/hygiene standards
- Willing to learn/perform variety of job tasks
- Read/understand/interpret numbers
- Work in fast paced environment
- Work well alone/as part of team
- Work in a safety conscious environment
- Work in a noisy environment; work in temperatures of -20 degrees F
Physical qualifications: bend/reach/twist frequently; lift/carry 32 pounds to 84 inches constantly; stand/walk up to 10 hours per shift constantly; lift/carry 45 pounds to waist level occasionally; push/pull 45 pounds of force occasionally.
Work schedule: Rotating days Sunday to Saturday. Typically 2nd shift hours, start time based on production needs.
Kwik Trip, Inc. OVERVIEW:
For over 50 years, Kwik Trip, Inc. has operated friendly, clean, trusted, family-owned, local convenience stores in communities throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa. With a commitment to generosity, Kwik Trip, Inc. is dedicated to treating co-workers and guests like family. We continue to look for ways to improve our guest shopping experience and product offerings, as well as to ensure we provide a safe and fun work environment for our co-workers. We offer competitive wage and benefits and continue to invest in our family of co-workers and provide them with career advancement and growth opportunities.
Kwik Trip, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Function: Facilities; General Labor; QA - Quality Control; Restaurant - Food Service; Skilled Labor - Trades; Supply Chain; Warehouse