JOB SUMMARY –
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer will be responsible for day-to-day operational workload, conducting security reviews, and various scheduled reporting responsibilities. Key IAM Engineer responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
- Responsible for processing user access change requests for a variety of applications and systems.
- Responds to requests from business units to resolve access problems and accurately process user access requests, while adhering to corporate Information Security Standards, departmental procedures and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Uses current information security best practices to optimize the management and maintenance of a company wide access control program.
- Works with major operating system and database platform System Administrators and management to ensure appropriate access is granted for ID and report requests.
- Performs monthly and quarterly audits on critical systems to determine access is appropriate and complies with PCI, SOX and Company guidelines.
- Performs File Level Permission review and manage the retention of related audit documentation.
- Completes other tasks/projects assigned by the manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer Science or Computer Information systems or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Three years’ experience using Microsoft Active Directory and Office 365.
- Working knowledge of LDAP and directory structures.
- Have strong analytical, problem solving, and systems analysis skills.
- The ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent requests, and maintain a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality is essential.
- Knowledge of industry standards, trends and general business processes.
- Ability to maintain security and confidentiality of information accessible on managed systems.
- Project management skills. Ability to manage shifting priorities and workloads.
- Must be able to work effectively in a consensus: style operation that expects and promotes teamwork.
- Must be a self-motivated, self-directed and highly organized individual who will promote a productive, collegial workplace and provide excellent customer service.
- Motivation to learn and seek guidance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Powershell or other scripting experience
- Experience writing/correcting macros