DescriptionThe Identity and Access Management Engineer 2 performs identity and access management tasks related to end user access, such as access additions, modifications, deletions and disables from various systems. The Identity and Access Management Engineer 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Identity and Access Management Engineer 2 validates roles and entitlements within the IT systems. Identifies role entitlement inconsistencies and provides resolution. Conducts user recertification reviews, as defined by company policies. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of technical cyber security experience
- Experience integrating Security Policies, virtual access and controls
- Experience integrating Cyber Security technologies with existing technologies
- Skilled at performing identity and access management tasks related to end user access, such as access additions, modifications, deletions
- Strong ability to assess urgency and prioritization and make good decisions based upon situational circumstances
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence others
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Industry Certifications: CISA, CISSP, HCISPP, CCSP and/or CISM
Scheduled Weekly Hours40