At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
The Team & The Role
The Transformation Roadmap & Integration Governance (TRIG) team provides a broad set of services and governance functions across Wells Fargo Consumer Lending. These include, Infrastructure Governance, Business Architecture, Horizontal Integration, and Project & Portfolio Governance. This new role extends our Horizontal Integration services with a formal ITIL Implementation service. The service will be leveraged across all of Consumer Lending, including Loan Production & Delivery, Servicing, Customer Engagement, Auto, and Personal Lending Group. The selected candidate will provide hands-on direction as these teams mature their Change Delivery/IT Operations and implement formal ITIL best practices.
This leader will:
• Work with Business Change Delivery and EIT leadership to identify and assess current operational processes against ITIL best practices.
• Identify and understand recent organization changes aligned to ITIL functions.
• Leverage his or her knowledge and experience with ITIL to refine current processes and implement best practices in an optimal manner for Wells Fargo. Initial functions include:
o Business Demand Management
o Business Impact Management
o Business Service Level Management
o Strategy Formulation
o Investment Planning
o Demand & Supply Management
o Portfolio Delivery Management
o Program & Project Management
o Planning & Scheduling
o Change Management
o Data Structure Management
o Release & Deployment Management
o Incident Management
o Problem Management
o Access Management
o Service Request Management
o Service Reporting
• Ensure ITIL implementations are reusable across operating teams.
• Provide ITIL education to Wells Fargo team members as needed.
• Measure operational efficiency increases to identify the level of success for each implementation.
Leadership and credibility will be determining factors in the selection. Successful candidates will be articulate and possess a demonstrated leadership capability. It requires a leader with significant ITIL skill and experience. The candidate must have a proven track record of success through implementing ITIL at multiple large organizations over his or her career. The candidate must also have the aptitude think broadly, and influence change.
- 8+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services
- 8+ years of experience working with the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Framework
• ITIL Expert or Master level certified
• 2+ successful ITIL implementations at major corporations
• Demonstrated ability to provide transformational insights and leadership, and help an ITIL function evaluate and improve operating processes
• Demonstrated ability to work with multiple senior level business partners
• Proven ability to identify and improve process that affects our ability to provide precision execution and customer experience
• Strong ability to problem solve
• Strong Communication and partnership skills
• Ability to evaluate and create process improvement actions and drive strategic alignment of the team
• Accomplished influencing skills
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
• Knowledge of Home Lending (or Consumer Lending)
Beyond experience, the right personal style and attitude are critical to success in this role. This individual will be recognized as:
• Strong communicator and the ability to know the audience and deliver the right message to Senior Leaders.
• Strategic Leadership – Creating and achieving a desired future state [vision] through influence on individual and group goals, reinforcements and systems.
• Results oriented with outstanding ability to motivate teams and mobilize the resources to accomplish objectives.
• Critical thinker with an investigative / inquiring mindset.
• A true team player and collaborator, translating prior knowledge and experience into strong and productive relationships internally and externally.
• Organizational Awareness – Having and using knowledge of systems, situations, pressures, and culture within the company to identify potential organizational problems and opportunities; perceiving the impact and the implications of decisions on other components of the company as well as the impact on investors, customers, and clients.
• A respected business partner who adds value to the broader team.
• A strong and effective manager and leader, capable of attracting, mentoring, retaining and promoting talented and productive staff.
• An impeccable reputation for integrity, accuracy, consistency, big picture orientation and business acumen.
• A self-starter with a working knowledge of risk management fundamentals and policy creation.
• Dedicated, enthusiastic, driven and performance-oriented; possesses a strong work ethic.
• Able to effectively and constructively lead change in an organization.
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.