Scrubs and Beyond is looking for an Image Program Coordinator at the Headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri!
"We are inspired every day by the dedicated professionals we serve. Your work is why we’re here and we offer sincere thanks." Karla Bakersmith | President & Founder
What began as a two-person staff in a small office has grown into the nation's largest multi-channel supplier of healthcare apparel and accessories. Scrubs & Beyond was truly "inspired by the caregiver." Great pride is taken in our company's purpose to provide the best apparel and accessories to our outstanding healthcare professionals. Scrubs & Beyond has some of the best benefits in the industry.
Eligible employees receive competitive pay, generous employee discounts, 401(k) with company match, comprehensive health insurance, paid vacation and personal time off.
Job Description Summary
The Image Program Coordinator will provide support to the Major Account Manager, Image Program Specialists and Fitting Team Leaders. The main objective of this position is to aid in the planning, facilitation and follow-up of fitting and sales events. The Image Program Coordinator will work closely with the Image Program Operations Team to build sales and increase the profitability of outside sales.
Essential Job Duties
- Track the sales dates and plans via the outside sales tracker, and update the tracker
- Collect and verify marketing requests and event preparation forms for all fittings and events
- Create and/or provide order forms for fittings
- Act as the liaison between Image Programs and back office when creating database files
- Test databases for accuracy
- Assist in the travel arrangements and logistics of large fitting events
- Coordinate with other departments to request support or supplies
- Collect and distribute event recaps for all events
- Follow up on timely submittal of all event related forms
- Be the information gatekeeper to ensure information received is timely and accurate
- Collect and distribute all fitting and event related paperwork
- Pull sales numbers on various reports on a weekly basis
- Demonstrate regular attendance and timeliness.
- Administrative Tasks and Support within Department
- Other Tasks as assigned by Department Managers
To execute the job duties of the Image Program Coordinator you must be able to perform each one of the above essential job duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
- Some college
- Intermediate computer skills
- POS skills
- Must have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Outlook and Word.
- Must have a basic understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 pounds
- This job is primarily sedentary work. Must be able to remain in a stationary position at least 90% of the time.
- Occasionally move about the office.
- Constant close visual acuity to view a computer screen.
- Auditory acuity to perceive the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction.
- Constant communication to exchange accurate information
- Manual dexterity to operate a computer and other office equipment
- Must be able to work under stress
The physical demands listed above are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job descriptions are dynamic and frequently modified. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned at any given time as both the business dictates and the functions of the job change.