At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
The Advanced Advisor Education Program Manager is part of Products & Advice and reports through the Relationship Management/Advanced Education Group. The focus of the team and position is the support of Advanced Advisor Education. The Advanced Education team helps clients succeed financially by providing professional development programs that guide Advisors on understanding and implementing industry best practices in support of organic growth of their business. The team supports approximately 50 conferences a year ranging from 50-400 attendees per conference predominately located in the St. Louis area. The educational conferences are led by the Program Manager partnering with the internal centers of excellence for meeting logistic support and line of business experts for content development. Throughout the program development process, the team handles event planning, internal marketing and communication, agenda development, researching outside speakers, CE credits, on-site execution, and post-event reporting. Each Program Manager will also be assigned to back-up other Program Managers who are leading conferences. This team is responsible for the Advisor experience and helping ensure that all our activities support the adoption of industry and firm best practices.
This team member will interface with multiple groups within Wells Fargo Advisors and Wealth and Investment Management. They will handle multiple conferences and projects with multiple overlapping timelines throughout the year. This role requires structure with the ability to adjust quickly to change as well as someone who thrives both working as a team and individually. Additional responsibilities supporting the overall Advanced Advisor Education effort will be assigned based on capacity, skill sets, and departmental need.Required Qualifications
- 2+ years of implementation experience
- 3+ years of project management experience, additional implementation experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
Proven ability to effectively collaborate within a matrix-structured organization
- Ability to set expectations with internal business partners and provide deliverables in a timely fashion
- Ability to manage and stay within budgets
- Ability to edit/proof read communication pieces
- 3+ years coordinating programs/conferences of groups consisting of 50+ attendees
2+ years creating internal and external marketing communications pieces
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Experience working in Financial Services Industry preferred. Brokerage experience ideal
- Some travel may be required up to 20% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.