At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Our Wells Fargo Auto team supports one of the nation's leading auto lenders. The team offers integrated financial services solutions designed primarily for the auto dealer community, providing financing and related services to both dealers and consumers nationwide.
The Policy & Procedure Writer – Implementation Consultant 3 consults and provides influential leadership to project managers and project teams towards successful implementation planning, solution preparation, delivery to the field, and measurement of initiatives that are the most highly complex and strategic in nature.
- Responsible for complex technical documentation products and projects
- Research, analyze, and document internal processes, software applications, regulatory information, and tools to deliver documentation that is accurate and complete
- Use advanced technical writing knowledge to write and maintain new/revised manuals, operational alerts, and other technical documentation including online help and documentation for the intranet. Knowledge includes adhering to writing standards and the ability to convert and chunk narrative text into succinct procedures
- Assess internal processes and make recommendations to streamline procedures to reduce risk
- Conduct complex problem and audience analysis, work with Subject Matter Experts to gather information, design, and write documentation
- Manage review process including prioritizing, resolving discrepancies by analyzing, negotiating, and escalating as appropriate
- Collaborates with project managers to define projects /goals, design the appropriate change focused communications and identify the learning business process model and/or timing/bundling for implementations
- Understand complexity and impact to channels, departments, products, and people
- Ensure documentation is in compliance with corporate standards, established guidelines, and easily understood by the end-user
- Participate in project meetings to obtain a comprehensive understanding of the project deliverables; represent department and ensure deadlines are met for all deliverables
- Provide mentoring and training to less experienced staff
*Successful candidate must be willing to work in either the Irving, TX or the Minneapolis, MN location. Remote or telecommute is not available for this position.
- 2+ years of implementation experience
- 3+ years of project management experience, additional implementation experience, or a combination of both
- 3+ years of technical documentation and publication experience
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge and understanding of technical writing
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
- Knowledge and understanding of auto policies and procedures
- Project management experience
- Facilitation skills, including ability to facilitate decision-making and broker agreements amongst diverse, differing, and/or conflicting perspectives/priorities
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of writing, editing, coordinating, and publishing sensitive documentation
- Content Management Systems experience
- 3+ years of HTML (HyperText Markup Language) experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Adobe
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Banking finance experience
- Knowledge and understanding of eManual publishing software, such as RoboHelp Force
- Knowledge and understanding of process flow or procedure writing
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
TX-Irving: 250 E John Carpenter Freeway - Irving, TX
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.