At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Human Resources develops and implements people strategies to support Wells Fargo’s business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, finance, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice, where people are our competitive advantage. Our operating foundation is based on our ability to operate efficiently, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
The Enterprise Learning Administration team that manages the tools, products, operations and infrastructure needs to administer learning for Wells Fargo is currently searching for an Implementation Consultant 3. This role is responsible for developing processes and implementing required learning support initiatives; contributes to the development of learning solutions that affect multiple enterprise functions through knowledge of Wells Fargo’s learning systems and related solutions; collaborates with peers and internal clients; proposes potential solutions and influences individuals across functions/business.
The successful candidate will act as subject matter expert on the use of various learning applications such as learning management systems (Cornerstone), LIST (Learning Intake and Services Tool), and SharePoint. Specifically, this role will partner closely and consult with compliance leaders or representatives to push required training to specific Wells Fargo Learners. They will execute against Cornerstone and assignment standards; lead meetings and projects while excising sound judgment and recommendations.
The specific responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
- Consult on new assignments that are moderately complex to complex
- Define and document requirements
- Provide strategic direction as to how assignments are made and maintained within the Learning Center
- Determine assignment standards to meet business needs based on system capability
- Provide direction to Assignment team regarding implementation of standards
- Partner with Risk and Compliance L&D (RCL&D) and Line of Business (LOB) points of contacts to define requirements for and solution for complex assignments.
- Identify the appropriate assignment solution and communicate impacts
- Participate in audience validation to ensure accuracy
- Consult with LOB leaders to determine if requests for non-compliance courses meet the standards for assignment.
- Assess request against standards and provide a recommendation if an exception should be granted
- Identity a resolution that meets business needs based on system functionality
- Define and document business requirements and assignment solution
- Identify timelines and communicate impacts
- Identify and drive resolution for moderate to complex and high visibility organizational changes that impact existing assignments.
- Consult with HR Partners on impacts of organizational changes on assignments
- Correlate business needs to assignment capabilities and identify needs and risks early in the process
- Identify any pre-work that can be done in advance of the move and solicit partners for help in driving action
- Inform partners regarding requests that create risks to the assignment such as negative impacts to reporting and provide alternate solutions
- Attend weekly meetings within and across LOB’s to understand organizational moves and timing
- Demonstrate resourcefulness in making new connections and maintaining existing relationships with those groups that are connected with lower level moves
- Escalate exceptions to the standard and provide direction for resolution
- Facilitate discussion with LOB to review assignment options and determine appropriate solution
This position was posted in a few select locations of however open to other Wells Fargo locations including a remote work option
- 2+ years of implementation experience
- 3+ years of project management experience, additional implementation experience, or a combination of both
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Ability to identify and manage complex issues and negotiate solutions within a geographically dispersed organization
- Project Management experience leading large and complex scale projects and initiatives
- Maintains a positive demeanor and can adjust and flex in a fast paced environment
- Provides strong consultation and negotiates effectively for improved results
- Demonstrates ability to champion and challenge innovative ideas for improved performance
- Experience working with issue and risk management
- Experience with Cornerstone or other learning management systems
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 8740 Research Dr - Charlotte, NC
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 11601 N Black Canyon Hwy - Phoenix, AZ
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.