At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Treasury Management (TM) is a key part of our Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation team. Treasury Management includes managing and optimizing our customers' cash flow and mitigating its operational, financial, and reputational risk. We focus on creating operating efficiencies, cost savings and time savings for our customers by delivering treasury solutions through a consultative approach.
We put our customers at the center of every decision we make by focusing on their needs, being a leader in innovation, keeping things simple, and making our solutions easy to implement.
The Implementation Consultant consults and provides leadership to project managers and project teams towards successful implementation planning, solution preparation, delivery to the field, and measurement of initiatives that are the complex and strategic in nature. Provides matrix leadership to cross-functional teams to accomplish project tasks and goals. Evaluates current business environment to determining the most effective implementation strategy. Collaborates with project managers to define projects / goals, design the appropriate change focused communications and identify the learning business process model and/or timing/bundling for implementations. Assists in determining size, scope, impacts, risk, budget and strategy for corporate wide initiatives; presenting for senior management review. Provides consultation, requirements, tools, direction to business units performing their own solution preparation (for less complex projects) to ensure standards are met.Required Qualifications
- 4+ years of implementation experience
- 3+ years of project management experience, additional implementation experience, or a combination of both
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Visio skills
- 7 + years demonstrated experience working with Treasury Management Customers, Sales, Product, Operations, and Technology partners on complex implementation projects
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.