Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance.
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.
The Implementation Project Manager will be responsible for managing 4 - 6 client implementation projects simultaneously. The position will interact with consulting groups and coalitions with extensive experience in the PBM industry. A skill for building and managing relationships is a must. The position will be part of the Coalition / Collective / Collaborative Implementation Team. Our team’s mission is to "Grow Coalition / Collective business to be the largest new business / growth segment within OptumRx as a result of the ease of implementing new business and the strength of our client / consultant relationships."
- Building strong / lasting relationships with our client / consultant partners
- Simplifying the implementation process
- Driving NPS (Net Promoter Scores) / Client satisfaction scores
- Developing our team members to achieve their short and long-term goals
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 3+ years of experience in Pharmacy Benefit Management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Outlook (create email, manage calendar), Microsoft Excel (ability to create a spreadsheet, filter and sort), and Microsoft Word (create and save documents)
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time within the US
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- Familiarity with Service Now and / or Microsoft SharePoint to store documents
- PMP Certification
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project to create and track projects
- Experience managing complex projects with various stakeholders
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Leadership skills
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Implementation Project Manager, US Telecommute, Pharmacy Benefit Management, Pharmacy Technician, Project Manager, PMP