The Import Finance Coordinator is involved in all responsibilities related to the import merchandise for the company's resale. The position reports directly to the Import Finance Manager.
- Reviewing and completing import purchase orders.
- Optimizing container space to obtain the best estimated landed cost.
- Obtaining approvals for, creating and administering letters of credit and related amendments using online banking portals.
- Administering international wire transfers.
- Maintaining an Access database for import orders.
- Managing import purchase order document retention.
- Working with Import Logistics Team regarding post entry amendments.
Our general requirements and core competencies include:
- Understanding of merchandise importation processes
- Experience in managing letters of credit and an ability to prioritize and problem solve.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree with a focus in Accounting or Finance preferred
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.