In Home Caregiver
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNLuverne
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
Habilitative Services, Inc.
Habilitative Services, Inc. is looking for compassionate individuals wanting to make a difference in their community. We are providers assisting people to reach their full potential. We are currently seeking staff to work with some of our in-home individuals in Luverne, Minnesota.
Come join our team of dedicated Caregiver/Direct Support Professionals today!
This position provides services to people with a broad array of disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Flexible, consistent schedules
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to complete tasks and make decisions with little or no supervision
- Maintain confidentiality
- Respond to changing situations with a flexible manner
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!