External Job PostingPosition Overview
Do you have a sharp eye for detail? Sense of urgency? Are you creative? Our part time In-Store Ad Auditor position may be the role for you. As an In-Store Ad Auditor you will be responsible for ensuring our store signage matches our advertising price in our weekly ads. You will also put your creative side to work assisting with making store signage for display at our stores.
If this is you then apply now for this part time opportunity with flexible scheduling!
Duties and Responsibilities
Review Ad Pages
- Download the ad walk & print schedule, verify prices and signs
- Ensure the sign price matches the scanner price
- Review signs for accuracy and missinginformation
- Identify missing or incorrect SKUs in the addownload
- Document findings clearly and concisely on provided walk off sheets
- Return walk off sheets by due date
- Proofread all ad signs to ensure accuracy
- Solicit store feedback on how to improve our ad signing processes
- Provide insight on ways to improve productivity of signing team and qualityof signs
- Train store teammates on performing Ad Walk-Off duties as needed
Minimum Knowledge,Experience & Skills Requirements:
- 1-2 years store/retail experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to execute independent action and work with minimal supervision
- Strong problem solving skills, logical thinking and attention to detail
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Effective communication skills including the ability to train others
- Must work well under pressure with ability to meet deadlines in a production-driven environment
We provide general merchandise, Pharmacy, and Optical services in our store formats of Shopko, Shopko Hometown, and Shopko Express. At Shopko, we understand what matters to our customers. Our stores are designed to be simple, clean, and welcoming, not overwhelming. We offer the essentials our customers need and the brands they trust at a fair price. Shopko, the Stuff that counts.
Shopko offers a professional team-oriented work environment, career advancement opportunities, competitive wages, and a comprehensive benefits package! If you are accessing this posting from another website, please submit an application at www.shopko.com/careers.
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan m/f/d/v.