DescriptionThe Inbound Contacts Representative 1 represents the company by addressing incoming telephone, digital, or written inquiries. The Inbound Contacts Representative 1 performs basic administrative/clerical/operational/customer support/computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
The Inbound Contacts Representative 1 addresses customer needs which may include complex benefit questions, resolving issues, and educating members. Records details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions and takes action in accordance to it. Escalates unresolved and pending customer grievances. Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle a constant volume of phone inquiries
- Strong typing and computer navigation skills
- Capacity to multi-task, including use of multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Must possess effective written and verbal communication skills, listening skills, and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Outlook and Word
- Must be available to work an 8 hour shift Monday-Friday sometime between the hours of 7:45 A.M. – 9:00 P.M.
- Availability to work overtime as determined by business need
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Previous inbound call center or related customer service experience
- Healthcare experience
- Fluency in Spanish
- Work at Home opportunities
- Incentive (Bonus) Program
- 8 hours of paid VTO (Voluntary time off) time to contribute to your favorite volunteer community service event
- Advancement opportunities
- Extensive Benefit package that starts your 1st day of employment
- 3 weeks of accrued PTO (Paid time off) in your 1st year of employment
- Earn cash/gifts/discounts through Humana Vitality – a wellness and rewards program
Scheduled Weekly Hours40