DescriptionThe Inbound Contacts Representative 1 represents the company by addressing incoming telephone, digital, or written inquiries. The Inbound Contacts Representative 1 performs basic administrative/clerical/operational/customer support/computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
The Inbound Contacts Representative 1 addresses customer needs which may include complex benefit questions, resolving issues, and educating members. Records details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions and takes action in accordance to it. Escalates unresolved and pending customer grievances. Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
Associates working in the state of Arizona must comply with the Tobacco Free Hiring Policy (see details below under Additional Information) and upon offer will be subjected to nicotine testing as part of a 10 panel drug test.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong typing and computer navigation skills
- Capacity to multi-task, including use of multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Must be available to work an 8 hour shift Monday-Friday between the hours of 7:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M. (Arizona Time) with the flexibility to work overtime based on business need
- Aptitude for quickly learning and navigating new technology systems and applications
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Previous inbound call center or related customer service experience
- Healthcare experience
- Fluency in Spanish
The following policy applies ONLY to associates working in the state of Arizona: Humana is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment and to promoting the health and well-being of its associates. Effective July 1, 2011, Humana has adopted a tobacco-free hiring policy that will promote a healthier workplace and will not hire users of tobacco and nicotine products. If you have any questions, please consult with your recruiter.
• Work at Home opportunities
• 8 hours of paid VTO (Voluntary time off) time to contribute to your favorite volunteer community service event
• Advancement opportunities
• Extensive Benefit package that starts your 1st day of employment
• 3 weeks of accrued PTO (Paid time off) in your 1st year of employment
• Earn cash/gifts/discounts through Humana Vitality – a wellness and rewards program
Scheduled Weekly Hours40