DescriptionThe Inbound Contacts Representative 4 represents the company by addressing incoming telephone, digital, or written inquiries. The Inbound Contacts Representative 4 assumes ownership and leads advanced and highly specialized administrative/operational/customer support duties that require independent initiative and judgment.
The Inbound Contacts Representative 4 addresses customer needs which may include complex benefit questions, resolving issues, and educating members. Records details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions and takes action in accordance to it. Escalates unresolved and pending customer grievances. Decisions are regarding the daily priorities for an administrative work group and/or external vendors including coordinating work activities and monitoring progress towards schedules/goals, and often oversees work of others and/or is the primary administrative owner of a main process, program, product or technology. Works within broad guidelines with little oversight.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years of technical experience
- 1-5 years of leadership experience
- Demonstrated capability with coaching and developing associates formally and informally
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including: Outlook, Word and Excel
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Previous experience with coordinating and leading projects and tasks
Scheduled Weekly Hours40