DescriptionThe Inbound Contacts Representative 2 represents the company by addressing incoming telephone, digital, or written inquiries. The Inbound Contacts Representative 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
The Inbound Contacts Representative 2 addresses customer needs which may include complex benefit questions, resolving issues, and educating members. Records details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions and takes action in accordance to it. Escalates unresolved and pending customer grievances. Decisions are typically focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of customer service experience
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong typing and computer navigation skills
- Capacity to manage multiple or competing priorities, including use of multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Must be available to work any shift between 8am-8pm, M-F, according to business needs
- Shift bids take place approximately every 6 months
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Previous inbound call center or related customer service experience
- Healthcare experience
- Fluency in Spanish
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an interactive experience called the Virtual Job Experience. This will allow you to try some of the activities our customer service representatives perform as part of their role and allow us to learn more about you. You must complete the Virtual Job Experience before you are considered for this position.
If you are selected to move forward in the interview process, you will be prompted to complete the Virtual Job Experience which will be sent to you via email after you apply. You should anticipate that the Virtual Job Experience will take approximately 45 to 60 minutes. To complete it you will need a computer with web access and speakers or headphones. If you are selected for the next interview step, you will be notified via email and the next step will be an interview with the hiring manager.
At Humana, we know your well-being is important to you, and it’s important to us too. That’s why we’re committed to making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. If you share our passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Humana.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40