DescriptionThe Inbound Contacts Representative 3 represents the company by addressing incoming telephone, digital, or written inquiries. The Inbound Contacts Representative 3 performs advanced administrative/operational/customer support duties that require independent initiative and judgment. May apply intermediate mathematical skills.
The Inbound Contacts Representative 3 addresses customer needs which may include complex benefit questions, resolving issues, and educating members. Records details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions and takes action in accordance to it. Escalates unresolved and pending customer grievances. Decisions are typically focus on methods, tactics and processes for completing administrative tasks/projects. Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in prioritizing requests and interpreting and adapting procedures, processes and techniques, and works under limited guidance due to previous experience/breadth and depth of knowledge of administrative processes and organizational knowledge.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of technical experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including: Outlook, Word and Excel
- Adaptable with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Capacity to multi-task, including use of multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in healthcare
- Call center experience
Scheduled Weekly Hours40