DescriptionThe Inbound Contacts Representative 1 represents the company by addressing incoming telephone, digital, or written inquiries. The Inbound Contacts Representative 1 performs basic administrative/clerical/operational/customer support/computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
The Inbound Contacts Representative 1 addresses customer needs which may include complex benefit questions, resolving issues, and educating members. Records details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions and takes action in accordance to it. Escalates unresolved and pending customer grievances. Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong typing and computer navigation skills
- Capacity to multi-task, including use of multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Fluency in Spanish
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Previous inbound call center or related customer service experience
- Healthcare experience
Scheduled Weekly Hours40