At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer ( Source: Inside Mortgage Finance )
Our Mortgage Origination team builds strong relationships with consumers and referral partners to help our customers reach their personal and financial goals through homeownership.
This is a full time opportunity to work in a professional inbound and outbound contact center setting that provides answers and guidance to sales, service, and fulfillment customers. This position requires the ability to navigate through multiple systems while providing resolution for the customer. Responsible for handling incoming sales, service, and fulfillment calls as well as placing outbound calls to current and potential Wells Fargo customers.
Duties may include:
- Provide customer service with the objective of profiling customers and extending contact to sell new or additional products and /or services.
- Handles situations which require deviation from standard script and screens.
- Complete necessary system navigation and call tracking.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining knowledge of a variety of financial products and services.
- Handles calls with the intent of providing customer satisfaction and retention.
Inbound Sales Specialists are expected to follow specific call processes that enable us to determine the best path for each customer’s situation. We provide our Inbound Sales Specialists with continuous coaching and development which not only enhances their ability to provide exemplary service and production solutions to our customers, but also enhances the Inbound Sales Specialist’s career growth.
Our successful specialists will demonstrate self-motivation, a positive attitude, have the ability to work well on team and have a solid work history. They also demonstrate strong listening, written and verbal communication skills. They are receptive to coaching and feedback, have the desire to meet/exceed goals.
As an Inbound/Outbound Phone Specialist, you will be on the phones 100% of the time.
Commission is not a part of this role
The Contact Center is open Monday – Friday 8a to 8p, Saturday 8a to 5p. and Sunday 9a to 5p. Primary shift will be 11:00 a- 8p, working either a Saturday or Sunday shift each week. Must be able to work any shift during hours of operation based on business needs.
The training class is December 3, 2018 for three weeks with no time off allowed 9a-530p Monday thru Friday.
- 6+ months of experience offering products and services to customers based on their needs
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Experience addressing and resolving complex customer issues
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic knowledge and understanding of banking products and services
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
- Ability to address and resolve complex customer issues
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.