At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Community Banking operates one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country, serving customers through approximately 6,000 branches and 13,000 ATMs in 39 states and the District of Columbia. Our group includes Business Strategy and Administration; Customer and Branch Experience; Customer Remediation Office; Distribution Strategy Group; Regional Banking; Regional Services; and Customer Segments, and serves mass market, affluent, and small business customers. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers and providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams.
Responsible for handling inbound or placing outbound calls to assess customer needs through financial consultation. Requires extensive knowledge of company, products, and/or services with the objective of providing resolutions and recommending products and services based on the customers needs. Handles situations which require deviation from standard scripts and screens. Completes necessary system navigation, data entry for new applications, and call tracking with accuracy. Responsible for maintaining knowledge of a variety of financial products and services. Handles all calls with the intent of providing customer satisfaction and retention.Required Qualifications
- 6+ months of experience offering products and services to customers based on their needs
- 1+ year of call center experience
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Ability to address and resolve complex customer issues
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic knowledge and understanding of financial products and services
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to meet performance objectives in service and quality assurance
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Exposure to Wells Fargo Small Business Lending Operations systems such as: CPS, FDR, or BCS
- Knowledge and understanding of Small Business Lending Operations products and services
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.