This service role always puts the customer first -- delivering a critical first impression that sets the stage for an all-around extraordinary experience that customers will tell their friends about.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Uses professional communication etiquette and listening skills to answer a variety of inbound sales calls, effectively and compassionately guiding customers and scheduling appointments.
- Communicates appropriately in both a scripted and non-scripted environment, with the ability to have an impromptu and authentic conversation that builds rapport by focusing on each customer's specific needs.
- Provides solutions to resolve customer complaints and concerns over the course of the call (applying persuasion techniques to influence as appropriate) -- always presenting the most accurate product and service information.
- Maintains professional composure when actively asking customers for the sale or negotiating the price.
- Enters data into the system in real time, editing for accuracy during the call.
- 16+ years of age
- Upbeat personality that is driven for success
- High School Diploma or equivalent (or actively enrolled)
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity by doing the right thing every time
- The ability to establish rapport and credibility with customers, stores and peers while using a pleasant voice and maintaining composure
- The ability to persuade and educate customers on the benefits of Safelite while closing the sale and scheduling their appointment
- Knowledge of computer and telephone systems
- The ability to read and utilize optional scripting in a conversational manner
- Ability and desire to operate computer and telephone systems while seated for extended periods of time
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.