Location: Department #830 2025 Kwik Trip Way La Crosse , WI 54601
Education Experience: High School Diploma/GED
Employment Experience: Less than 1 year
Already a Kwik Trip Co-worker? Follow this link to apply: myapps.kwiktrip.com
As an Industrial Custodian you are responsible for all of the custodial and sanitation needs for the 360,000 square foot Distribution Center. By joining the Distribution Team you will learn the skills necessary to keep the large, fast paced, high volume Distribution Center up to our industry leading standards. This position will be responsible for general cleaning, sanitation, light maintenance and grounds-keeping functions.
- Accurate / detail oriented
- Adhere to sanitation / hygiene standards
- Willing to learn / perform variety of job tasks
- Work in a fast paced warehouse environment
- Work in a noisy environment
- Ability to work well alone or as part of a team
- Basic math aptitude
- Read / follow instructions and standard operating procedures
- Work in a safety conscious environment
- Ability to self-motivate and carry out daily tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to operate a variety of cleaning and sanitation equipment
- Work in a variety of temperature conditions
- Possess a valid driver’s license with excellent driving record
- Prior custodial / sanitation experience is a plus
Physical qualifications: Stand up to 10 hours, lift/carry/push/pull up to 50 pounds at waist level occasionally, lift/carry/push/pull up to 30 pounds to 60 inches occasionally, lift/carry/push/pull up to 10 pounds to 72 inches rarely, bending, reaching, twisting, stooping and squatting frequently.
Work Schedule: Wednesday through Saturday working a 3rd shift schedule.
Kwik Trip, Inc. OVERVIEW:
For over 50 years, Kwik Trip, Inc. has operated friendly, clean, trusted, family-owned, local convenience stores in communities throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa. With a commitment to generosity, Kwik Trip, Inc. is dedicated to treating co-workers and guests like family. We continue to look for ways to improve our guest shopping experience and product offerings, as well as to ensure we provide a safe and fun work environment for our co-workers. We offer competitive wage and benefits and continue to invest in our family of co-workers and provide them with career advancement and growth opportunities.
Kwik Trip, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Function: Entry Level; Facilities; General Labor; Installation - Maint - Repair; QA - Quality Control; Warehouse