Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs all duties of Maintenance Tech I and II, including servicing conveyor, HVAC Equipment and general Facilities repairs
- Insures that the appropriate conveyor and equipment is properly maintained and ready for operation at the start of shift.
- Perform all repairs in a timely manner to ensure production goals are met.
- Performs PM’s on Material Handling and Facilities equipment
- Assist Vendors on Equipment and Facility situations when applicable.
- All other duties as assigned or requested.
Must be able to work overnight shift hours 10:00pm - 6:30am
- Hands on experience in maintaining equipment in a similar organization.
- 2-3 years maintenance experience in a warehouse or similar field
- A working knowledge of computers, PLC applications and Allen Bradley controls.
- Ability to function as a member of a team and promote a positive attitude.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- A related degree from a technical school and/or an associated apprenticeship.
- Must be able to work in a variety of physical environments and condition.
- Operate all hand tools and power tools
- Experience in performing preventative maintenance and repair on various types of production machinery and equipment.
- Skilled in applying efficient troubleshooting techniques.
- Basic knowledge preferred of fabrication using metals. (welding, brazing, etc.)
- Skilled in all duties and responsibilities of the Production Tech I position including Class “E” driver license.
What Scholastic offers: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Vacation, Sick Leave, 13 Paid Holidays, Free College Tuition and much more...
Scholastic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.