At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
This position performs engineering, testing and technical support for endpoint user encryption technology products. This includes clients for Full Disk Encryption and Media Encryption as well as back-end Server and Appliance Infrastructure. The supported endpoint encryption products are used by Wells Fargo Enterprise wide. The position includes working with workstation (desktop/laptop computer) encryption technology products on both Windows PC and Macintosh platforms. This position acts as a Subject Matter expert for Check Point Full Disk Encryption (FDE), Check Point Media Encryption and Port Protection (MEPP) and WinMagic SecureDoc. Position participates in interactions with encryption technology vendors – helps to ensure vendor product engineering is in line with the objectives and security requirements of Wells Fargo and coordinates with the vendor support Team to ensure issues Affecting Wells Fargo are resolved quickly and effectively. Additionally, this position participates in interactions with partners within Wells Fargo that support, deploy and utilize these encryption technology products.Required Qualifications
- 3+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 3 + years of experience with Windows server operating systems
- 3+ years of experience engineering and analyzing Windows based operating systems
- 5+ years of experience troubleshooting and problem solving with Windows
- 1+ years of experience performing software applications testing on endpoint computer systems
- 3+ years of experience supporting Apple laptops and Mac OSX desktops in an enterprise environment
- Advanced Information Security technical skills
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of technology software: deployments design, engineering, and support
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Flexibility to frequently be on call beyond normal working hours
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.