At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
ENTERPRISE INFORMATION SECURITY:
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle.
Enterprise Information Security’s (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo’s infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
Information Security Engineer 4 – Cyber Threat Fusion Center (CTFC)
- Note: This position is located in Chandler, AZ - 2nd Shift; Monday -Thursday; Noon- 10 p.m.
The Info Security Engineer 4 (ISE4) participates in the monitoring, identification, analysis, case management and response actions of a global, complex information infrastructure supporting the business needs of one of the world’s largest financial institutions. The Analyst plays a pivotal role in monitoring security sensors, application, and network data for potential information security events and information security incidents. An Information Security Analyst 4 will be able to rapidly assess security information, identify false positives, and conduct correlation analysis across numerous internal and external data sources, identify information security incidents, and support computer security incident response team (CSIRT) activities. Security Analysts may support network vulnerability scans, security audits, or risk assessments and provide feedback to ensure compliance with corporate security policies and adherence to industry best practices.
This role will involve frequent interaction with line of business partners and information security professionals within Wells Fargo Enterprise Information Security (EIS). The ISE4 will be responsible for applying subject matter expertise and analytical processes to rapidly identify goals while following proper change management processes and procedures. This position interacts with management, lines-of-business representatives, and senior technical engineers across internal and external organizations.
These roles participate in 24x7 global information security operations and will require shift watch standing at a Wells Fargo Information Security Operations Center site.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 5+ years of Incident Response Protocols and Tools experience
- 5+ years of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM/SIM/SEM) experience
- 3 + years of experience with network security, endpoint security, or security threat vectors
- 3+ years of Incident Management System experience
- 3+ years of DPI (Deep Packet Inspection) experience
- Advanced Information Security technical skills
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of malware reverse engineering including: code or behavior analysis for endpoints and the network
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Knowledge and understanding of banking or financial services industry
- Hands-on experience with information security tools such as an enterprise SIEM solution, IDS/IPS, endpoint security solutions, email/web security gateways, and other security detection/mitigation devices
- Experience providing situational awareness based on team authored threat reports
- Ability to hunt for IOCs based on attack surface and implement for CTFC security monitoring
- Develop monitoring dashboards based on thresholds or signatures for security alerting/automated case creation
- Experience with host-based and/or network-based forensics tools and techniques
- Experience with host and/or network log analysis as applied to incident response / threat hunting
- Knowledge of offensive security, with the ability to think like an adversary when hunting and responding to incidents
- Strong ability to identify anomalous behavior on endpoint devices and/or network communications
- Strong experience in operating system and application security hardening and best practices
- Strong investigative mindset with an attention to detail
- Experience with multiple operating systems to include Windows, Mac OS, and Unix/Linux
- Demonstrate the ability to provide written and verbal communications to management to address real-time issues and incidents, including writing formal incident reports
- Advanced problem solving skills, ability to develop effective long-term solutions to complex problems
- Certifications in one or more of the following: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM), GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA), GIAC Network Forensics Analyst (GNFA), Offensive Security (OSCP/OSCE/etc), or other relevant certifications.
- 5+ years of experience with full packet capture solutions.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends and holidays
- Flexibility to address incidents as needed 24 hours a day
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.