At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Let’s talk about building a rewarding career
You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of smart and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses.
Enterprise Information Security
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle.
Enterprise Information Security’s (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo’s infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
The Information Security Engineer 4 Candidate will be responsible for writing technical procedures, guidelines, standards and other documentation required for daily operations. The job will also require the ability to manage projects and coordinate large scale efforts with network security and partner teams. Candidate should be well versed in troubleshooting critical issues and leading troubleshooting efforts for network security. An extensive understanding of networking, routing, and ipv4/v6 protocols is a must for this position.
- Work experience making changes to and/or providing operational support for firewall infrastructure.
- Knowledge of: firewall hardware, software, configurations, and design spanning multiple business functions and geographic locations.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with a variety of technical teams and line of business contacts including senior level managers.
- Strong experience with information security policies and control standards governing Network Security products, tools (configuration monitoring, capacity monitoring), and processes (change management, configuration management, etc.).
- Strong experience with enterprise security solutions spanning multiple business functions and geographic locations.
- Willingness to work frequent evenings and occasional weekends to support change controls happening after the corporate critical online window (COW);
- Willingness to serve in team on-call support rotation to participate in operational support calls escalated above tier one support team;
- 5+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 5 + years of Networking experience
- 5+ years of Firewall experience
- 2+ years of Splunk experience
- 2+ years of IPv6 experience
- 2+ years of experience working with information security controls and deployments in a production environment
- 5+ years of technical documentation and publication experience
- 2 + years of experience with technical project coordination associated with PC, server and network deployments
- Advanced Information Security technical skills
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Flexibility to frequently be on call beyond normal working hours
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.