At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
This position is responsible for engineering and technical support for application/databse encryption/tokenization technologies and related back-end infrastructure on the ETE-ServerEncryption – Application/Database Encryption Team within Information Protection Technologies.
Works on hands on engineering, testing and technical support for evaluation/certification, deployment, implementation and ongoing support of application/database encryption and tokenization technologies. Participates in interactions with encryption/tokenization technology vendors – helps to ensure vendor product engineering is in line with the objectives and security requirements of Wells Fargo and coordinates with the vendor support Team to ensure issues impacting Wells Fargo are resolved quickly and effectively. Participates in interactions with technical, engineering and non-technical partners across the Enterprise for the implementation of the technologies listed above. Participates in on-call, after hours support on a rotation basis with other Team Members.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 5+ years of Red Hat Linux or UNIX experience
- 2+ years of technical troubleshooting experience
- 1+ years of experience with encryption infrastructure servers or appliances
- Advanced Information Security technical skills
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Python, Ruby, PowerShell, and Shell scripting
- Knowledge and understanding of technology support: encryption infrastructure servers or appliances
- Specific experience with engineering/support of Application/Database encryption solutions.
- Experience working with SYSLOG, or SYSLOG NG or SPLUNK
- 3+ years of build-deploy automation and configuration experience within the Linux and Unix environment
- Advanced scripting experience using Unix Shell Scripting, Perl, Python, Java, or PL-SQL
- CISSP Certification
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.