At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Let’s talk about building a rewarding career
You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of smart and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses.
Enterprise Information Security
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle.
Enterprise Information Security’s (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo’s infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
The Active Directory Team is seeking a team member to work closely with internal business partners, internal technology teams, and external vendors to create solutions for the Wells Fargo Active Directory Infrastructure.
- Uses scripting tools and automation to develop real-time monitoring, metrics, certification and quality assurance applications.
- Works with technical leads, business analysts, system analysts, DBAs, infrastructure and other cross-department teams to evaluate business needs and provide end-to-end technical solutions.
- Provides production monitoring and disaster recovery standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Provides 24x7 on-call support for Active Directory environment and its infrastructure components.
- Serves as second/third level Subject Matter Expert (SME) support, performs implementation of changes as necessary, joins on-call conference lines as needed, and provides problem ticket support when technical issues occur.
- Serves as an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, and resolves application or system problems.
- Serves as lead for Active Directory BCP, Security Planning, and Audit Support. Maintains all technology process documentation, performs business continuation plan (BCP) exercises, and provides audit evidence and support as needed.
- Assures that quality, security and compliance requirements are met for the supported areas and oversees the creation of, updates to, and testing of the business continuation plan.
- 5+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 5+ years of vendor management experience
- 5+ years of experience supporting, designing and engineering Microsoft Active Directory
- 5+ years of Windows Server Security experience
- Advanced Information Security technical skills
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol)
- MCSE Certification, MCTS, MCITP
- Ability to support and understand Active Directory integration within a DMZ and connecting between firewalls.
- Strong understanding of automation and languages including PowerShell, WMI, SQL, Visual Basic, etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft System Center product suite (SCOM, SCCM, etc), Server Performance Collections and Analysis, Microsoft Identity Management, DFS, DDNS, WINS, SQL Server, Virtual Directories, and Quest Change Auditor.
- Knowledge of Windows server architecture, design, support and OS imaging.
- Understanding of VMWare and HyperV.
- Understand LDAP, Kerberos, NTLM, and Network Monitoring/Capturing Skills.
- Operating System debugging.
- Familiarity with Wells Fargo Technology Process systems: Remedy (PAC2000), LDRPS.
- Prior work experience with training and mentoring in relevant technologies.
- Understanding of firewalls and network segmentation.
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Flexibility to frequently be on call beyond normal working hours
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.