At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Let’s talk about building a rewarding career
You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of smart and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses.
Enterprise Information Security
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle.
Enterprise Information Security’s (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo’s infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
This position designs and develops solutions for extremely complex computer application (WFCMS) security/protection technologies for certificate management and interfaces with other Wells Fargo systems and applications. Ensures the application development of the public key infrastructure, authentication and directory services is secure and confidential. Identifies/remediates vulnerabilities, risks, threats against the application and with product components. Drives vulnerability scans (DAST, SAST/Fortify) with each release and proposes solutions to remediate risks. Identifies/remediates vulnerabilities, risks, threats against the application and interfacing product components. Serves as a technical leader by proposing and advocating in the area of application security and ensures new code design meets enterprise expectations for secure code development. Leader in security risk assessments ensuring compliance with corporate security policies and adherence to best practices within the SDLC. Assists less experienced staff by mentoring with and sharing knowledge of secure code practices, vulnerability discovery/resolution, and troubleshooting issues by conducting log analysis and root cause identification.
- 7+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 7 + years of Core Java experience
- 5+ years of information technology design experience including systems, applications or architecture
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing and supporting hardware and network fault tolerance offerings or environments
- 5+ years of Object Oriented experience
- 5+ years of UML (Unified Modeling Language) experience
- 5+ years of experience with continuous integration tools such as Anthill or Jenkins
- Advanced Information Security technical skills and understanding of information security practices and policies
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Advanced problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Flexibility to address incidents as needed 24 hours a day
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.