At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Let’s talk about building a rewarding career
You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of smart and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses.
Enterprise Information Security
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle.
Enterprise Information Security’s (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo’s infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
This position is for the Enterprise Password Vault Engineering Team.
- Develops specifications for extremely complex computer network security/protection technologies for company information and network systems/applications.
- Develops security solutions for the company's networks and virtual private networks, application systems, key public infrastructures, authentication and directory services to ensure the security of the network and confidential data.
- Identifies emergent vulnerabilities, evaluates associated risks and threats, and designs network vulnerability scans to identify security vulnerabilities and provides remediation alternatives to the customer.
- Serves as technical lead responsible for specific areas of computer security incident response activities to include intrusion detection monitoring, scanning, cyber threat reporting, and development/implementation of vulnerability mitigation strategies.
- Leads security risk assessments to ensure compliance with corporate security policies and adherence to best practices.
- Leads the evaluation of vendor proposals, new and existing security designs, and emerging security technologies and systems.
- Serves as a high level technical security resource on large-scale network and/or systems/applications issues.
- May direct or serve as a mentor to less experienced staff.
- 7+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 2+ years of password vaulting engineering experience
- 3+ years of experience in network security infrastructure (includes firewall, intrusion detection, and cyber threat)
- 7+ years of Windows OS administration experience
- 2+ years of LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) experience
- 5+ years of technical troubleshooting experience
- 3 + years of Windows or Linux scripting experience
- Advanced Information Security technical skills and understanding of information security practices and policies
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of relational databases
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.