At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Acts in a strategic role in the design and engineering of data at rest encryption and tokenization technologies, Infrastructure and architectures. Works with encryption and tokenization technology solutions that involve complex operational, security and integration issues associated with networks, data systems, and applications on the Encryption & Tools Engineering - Server Encryption Team within Information Protection Technologies Organization.
Leads the evaluation and certification of encryption and tokenization technologies as well as the re-evaluation/designing of improvements to existing technologies already deployed for production use. May be involved periodically with escalated incident response and vulnerability remediation activities, and may conduct technical investigations and post-incident analysis to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies.
Participates in, and in many cases will lead, interactions with encryption technology vendors – helps to ensure vendor product engineering and product roadmaps are in line with the objectives and security requirements of Wells Fargo and coordinates with the vendor support Team to ensure issues impacting Wells Fargo are resolved quickly and effectively.
Participates in, and in many cases will lead interactions with technical, engineering and non-technical partners across the Enterprise for encryption technologies.
Serves as the highest level of engineering expertise specific to encryption and tokenization technologies for the Encryption & Tools Engineering –Server Encryption Team.
- 10+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 8+ years of experience with the engineering, design, deployment and architecture of data at rest encryption or tokenization solutions
- 2+ years of Information Security Frameworks and standards (FFIEC, NIST, ISO) experience
- 2+ years of experience working with information security controls and deployments in a production environment
- 3 + years of experience writing requirements for the design and implementation of information security technologies
- 2+ years of experience interviewing and making hiring recommendations
- Expert knowledge and understanding of information security practices and policies, including Information Security Frameworks, Standards, and best practices
- Ability to manage highly complex issues and negotiate solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of an organization; including at the executive level
- 6+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- Advanced problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Experience coordinating multiple tasks within aggressive time frames
- Experience with engineering and support of Vormetric, Thales, Voltage, Gemalto/SafeNet and FutureX technologies
- Experience supporting Encryption or Security Appliance Devices and HSMs
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Knowledge and understanding of Payment Card Industry (PCI) controls
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.