UnitedHealthcare Dental is seeking an Informatica Cloud Developer. We are looking for a candidate who will be responsible for managing our entire Informatica Cloud Suite. This candidate will have very strong ETL skills preferably coupled with experience in Salesforce and MySQL Databases. The role will leverage technical expertise in cloud based applications, database applications, ETL processes, and automation in support of internal and external customer’s data exchange and integration needs. They will work with our Technology Portfolio Team and closely with our Salesforce Developers and Data Management Teams to ensure that we are best leveraging the tool’s capabilities.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Design, develop and test ETL processes per business requirements, following development standards and best practices.
- Can work independently in the development, testing, implementation and maintenance of Informatica Cloud Mapping, Synchronization, and Replication jobs.
- Define and document complex technical design/requirements for integrations and data warehousing.
- Design and develop integrations with cloud based applications (primarily Salesforce).
- Ensure designed solutions are reliable, self-recovering and require minimal support.
- Perform ETL failure recovery when needed. Monitor daily notifications on ETL workflow status to ensure no interruption in service
- Ensure timing and performance objectives/goals are met by participating in code reviews to ensure queries and ETL processes are tuned for optimal performance.
- Manage Informatica Cloud based tools including Cloud Customer 360 (Daas), formerly known as Address Dr. or StrikeIron.
- Work closely with the Data Management Team to ensure data integrity/quality and match-back to core systems transaction results.
- Conduct analyses of alternatives for different technical solutions and be able to communicate the strengths and weaknesses of each ETL solution.
- Participate in Agile systems development to deliver rapid Sprint releases.
- 4+ years of experience with Informatica Cloud ETL tool
- 4+ years of experience developing ETL solutions where Salesforce.com is the source/target
- 4+ years of experience of Data/Dimensional modeling and EDW implementation experience
- 2+ years of experience in designing and building Operational Data Stores (ODS) using MySQL databases
- Experience with Healthcare data domain
- High analytical skill and experience to support transitioning data architecture in a legacy environment.
- Strong communication skill and ability to interact at all levels including management level communication.
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks.
- Ability to lead other technical team members and knowledge share.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.