Here at Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wholesale Information Services (WISe) was recently formed to improve Wholesale Banking's data environment. Our mission is to define key data elements across Wholesale, establish standards and governance for these elements and operationalize core data into existing business processes and their supporting tools. Our technology platform will acquire data from systems of record, cleanse and conform it before distributing it to downstream analytics data marts and operational data stores.
We are looking for ETL development lead or strong individual contributor in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology (Oracle 12g R2, Informatica Powercenter v10.2), tools (SqlDeveloper,svn), Unix Scripting, and existing design methodologies
ETL Development lead responsibilities include:
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Lead and guide development team on Informatica based ETL architecture.
- Develop solution in highly demanding environment and provide hands on guidance to other team members.
- Develop & Implement an Informatica based ETL solution fulfilling stringent performance requirements.
- Collaborate with product development teams and senior designers to develop architectural requirements to ensure business requirements are met.
- Assist and verify design of solution and production of all design phase deliverables.
- Perform detailed data analysis to understand the source system data.
- Review physical Database objects including staging, materialized views, indexes provided by Data Modeler.
- Work with appropriate leads and review high level ETL design, source to target data mapping document and be the point of contact for any ETL related questions.
- Coordinate ETL and database development work with offshore ETL developers and conduct code reviews.
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of Informatica experience
- 3+ years of 3rd party vendor application development experience
- 5+ years of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming experience
- 1+ year of data warehouse experience
- 1+ year of Autosys experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of experience working with outsourcing vendors or in-house software development teams focused on data solutions
- Knowledge of software development process and methodologies, SDLC lifecycle, Autosys, Datawarehousing/ODS concepts, Unix scripting
- Undergraduate degree in technology, MIS, business or related field or equivalent experience
- Strong and effective interpersonal communication (written and oral), organizational, and customer service skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with a variety of contacts/relationships, including executive/senior-level managers.
- Knowledge of financial services products and business processes
- Experience with Wells lines of business (LOB), operating models and end-to-end data flow.
- Experience with enterprise initiatives supporting regulatory mandates.
- Experience with cross LOB data distribution efforts
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.