At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wells Fargo is hiring a system support analyst (SSA 4) for collaborating with development teams, product owners, and with other technology centers of excellence.
As a Platform Support Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting new solutions to improve platform and application stability with a focus on Informatica and Autosys based applications and services. You will be focused on ensuring all availability, reliability, quality, security, support and risk/compliance standards set for applications. The Platform team has knowledge of the environments, software, function, performance, availability, capacity and data.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Minimize overall production risks while maximizing productivity.
- Support and maintain processes that aim to improve the availability, scalability, SLA, and efficiency of data service applications.
- Solve production incidents reports reported by business.
- Assist and support production teams with user reported issues and escalated issues
- Troubleshoot and mitigate problems in mission-critical systems. Advise the team during postmortems on effectively avoiding repeated incidents
- Troubleshooting user reported issues and escalated issues
- Partnering with EGS/offshore production support peers
- Works with development teams to identify improvements in applications
- Supports application Technology risk execution and compliance initiatives.
- On call support part of a 24x7 team .
- Influence and create new designs, software, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems.
- Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning.
- 5+ years of systems support analysis experience
- 5+ years of Informatica experience
- 5+ years of UNIX experience
- 3+ years of Autosys experience
- 3+ years of Oracle experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to translate and present complex technical data across technical and non-technical groups
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Exposure to Demand deposit, Payment or cash management applications.
- Experience in designing and supporting technical solutions with ETL and data management best practices
- 5+ years of application operational support and implementation experience in an ITIL environment
- 5+ years of Informatica experience (development, administration, installation, performance tuning or production support)
- 3+ years of Java production support experience (Core dump analysis, log analysis, JVM tuning)
- Hands-on experience in monitoring tools such as Splunk, Appdynamics, Netcool, Tivoli, etc
- Strong presentation and reporting skills required to convey current state, challenges, needs and wins to garner support for ongoing adhoc and scheduled initiatives.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.