DescriptionThe Informaticist 1 coordinates with other analytics, IT and business areas across the organization to ensure work is completed with insights from knowledge SMEs. The Informaticist 1 work assignments are often straightforward and of moderate complexity.
The Informaticist 1 leverages its advanced knowledge of data, modeling, optimization, and tools. Applies disciplined analytics to predict behavior and optimize programs and products to maximize revenue growth. Utilizes advanced or predictive modeling to develop, test and validate cases that improve the outcomes and quality of the programs we offer. Contributes to more innovative approaches to financial models as it builds knowledge of the business context in which it operates. Understands and analyzes complex data, articulates to various units within the company at the appropriate level, impacts the business from mathematical concepts which have a potentially sizeable dollar impact on the business. Understands own work area professional concepts/standards, regulations, strategies and operating standards. Makes decisions regarding own work approach/priorities, and follows direction. Work is managed and often guided by precedent and/or documented procedures/regulations/professional standards with some interpretation.
- Bachelor's degree
- Less than 3 years of data analytics experience
- Understands and analyzes complex data and can articulate to various units within the company at the appropriate level
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced Degree
- Experience with data extraction and analysis.
- Preferred technologies such as SAS, SQL, R, Python, QlikView, Tableau, Hadoop or similar tools
Scheduled Weekly Hours40