DescriptionThe Informatics Lead coordinates with other analytics, IT and business areas across the organization to ensure work is completed with insights from knowledge SMEs. The Informatics Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Informatics Lead leverages its advanced knowledge of data, modeling, optimization, and tools. Applies disciplined analytics to predict behavior and optimize programs and products to maximize revenue growth. Utilizes advanced or predictive modeling to develop, test and validate cases that improve the outcomes and quality of the programs we offer. Contributes to more innovative approaches to financial models as it builds knowledge of the business context in which it operates. Understands and analyzes complex data, articulates to various units within the company at the appropriate level, impacts the business from mathematical concepts which have a potentially sizeable dollar impact on the business. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- 2+ years’ experience applying analytics, statistics and/or modeling expertise to clinical data sets
- 2+ years’ experience in Clinical Practice Management
- Experience in financial analysis of clinical practices
- Experience with large data sets and/or the analysis of patient-level healthcare data
- Experience using EMR data for financial and quality reporting.
- Deep understanding of financial and quality metrics pertaining to value based care including HEDIS and clinical utilization/cost.
- Ability to create operational or clinical strategy as a result of analytical findings,
- Ability to partner with diverse audiences and lead enterprise-wide initiatives, including the ability to work with highly skilled, variously trained colleagues (e.g., physicians, nurses, engineers, and business development professionals)
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Strong academic record in healthcare administration or other clinical oriented discipline
- Advanced Degree
- Six Sigma certification
- Advanced experience in SAS, SQL, Python, QlikView, Tableau, Hadoop or similar tools
Scheduled Weekly Hours40