At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
ENTERPRISE INFORMATION SECURITY:
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle.
Enterprise Information Security’s (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo’s infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
Note: The preferred locations for this position are Charlotte, NC; Minneapolis, MN; Chandler, AZ; Denver, CO; or Des Moines, IA. However other locations within the Wells Fargo footprint and telecommute may be considered.
We have an excellent opportunity for an Information Security Analyst 3 on the Data Loss Prevention Reporting and Analytics team in Enterprise Information Security. The successful candidate will have a well-rounded technical background with previous hands on experience with data analysis to include taking large sets of data, using data manipulation tools, conducting trend analysis then summarizing findings into an actionable format for non-technical users. The candidate will analyze large data sets, prepare presentations and share findings and recommendations. The highest level of integrity and confidentiality is required to ensure the privacy of the information we are entrusted to protect. Each member of our team is critical to our success. To succeed in the position you must be comfortable in a very collaborative, goal-oriented atmosphere where each person is expected to actively participate and make a meaningful contribution.
As part of the Data Loss Prevention (DLP) team, the selected candidate will work with Key Business Partners, Risk Partners, and internal DLP team members to maintain current reporting, provide ad hoc reports for internal customers, and design and implement innovative updates to reporting and provide actionable data analytics.
- Complete the monthly and quarterly DLP reporting cycles accurately and on time
- Continuous improvement and innovation of the monthly and quarterly reports
- Coordinate with internal customers to create custom ad-hoc reporting Utilize Tableau, SQL, RStudio, and other tools that may be required for data analytics and reporting
- Work with the Enterprise DLP team and business partners to identify opportunities to expand scope and create efficiencies within the existing DLP Data Analytics and
- Reporting program
- Use expertise in information security and data analytics to provide recommendations that are valuable and actionable
- Lead and participate in the creation of documentation and procedures
- 3+ years of information security administration experience
- 1+ year of reporting experience
- 1+ year of analytics experience
- Solid knowledge and understanding of information security practices and policies
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to learn and assimilate information from multiple people and sources
- Knowledge and understanding of information security principles, policies, and procedures
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Customer service focus with the ability to respond to requests in a timely manner
- Knowledge and understanding of data loss prevention concepts and techniques
- Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and meet aggressive time frames
- Ability to translate and summarize complex data into understandable, actionable information and recommendations
- A BS/BA degree or higher
• 2+ years of heavy data analysis and trend analysis on large data sets using data analytics tools
• Experience with Tableau, SQL, RStudio, and machine learning software
• Solid knowledge and understanding of Wells Fargo’s Information Security policies and practices
• Professional Certification (i.e. CISSP or similar)
• Flexibility to meet with teams in multiple domestic and international time zones
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.