You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of smart and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses.
Enterprise Information Security
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle.
Enterprise Information Security’s (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo’s infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer. Page Content
The Cloud & Platform Security Solutions Engineering (CPSSE) team is part of the Enterprise Information Security (EIS) group.
CPSSE provides security solutions engineering for all Cloud and Distributed Systems platforms through innovation, commitment, and quality products and services. Position acts as a liaison to the owning technology LOB or area, cloud security COE and supporting projects, and peer teams across Enterprise Information Security and Enterprise Information Technology to understand business processes and requirements and then provides security consulting and solutions design to enable risk mitigation across the enterprise. Position is responsible for security consulting, solutions design, and security governance guidance around physical servers, virtualization technologies, containerization, storage, private clouds and emerging platforms, operating systems, layered products, security controls, and certain middleware components. Position will be responsible to apply in-depth Information Security experience, knowledge, and breadth in order to provide solutions for emerging platform and technology security risks, and improve the enterprise’s security posture.
- Works well with partner teams and peers toward established goals and timelines
- Mentors peers and shares knowledge among teammates
- Exhibits leadership qualities
- Works well under self-direction on assigned tasks
- Experience partnering with multiple technical environments to research, analyze and incorporate security controls.
- Provides active participation and leadership in team duties and responsibilities
- Assists leadership in mapping of assigned goals and tasks
- Ability to work and problem solve across multiple issues and tasks at a time
- 5+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 5+ years of Linux or Unix Server experience
- 5 + years of experience with Windows server operating systems
- 3+ years of virtualization technologies experience
- 2 + years of architecture, engineering experience, or a combination of both, with distributed storage and processing technologies
- 2+ years of technical documentation and publication experience
- 2+ years of change management experience
- 2+ years of experience securing cloud services
- Advanced Information Security technical skills
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• 2+ years experience with identity and access control products and solutions
• 2+ years experience with Big Data Technologies / Distributed Compute platforms such as Hadoop
• GIAC or ISC2 industry security certifications
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Flexibility to frequently be on call beyond normal working hours
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.