At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk, and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle.
Enterprise Information Security’s (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo’s infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
**Note: Charlotte, NC; San Francisco, CA; or Chandler, AZ are the preferred work locations. We will consider all candidates within a core Wells Fargo location - including telecommute. **
As Enterprise Access Management (EAM) Products & Services begins to re-align itself towards our longer-term strategy, we are seeking to hire a lead manager to oversee our Entitlement Management function. This individual will be focused on the design, delivery, and oversight of the firm’s Entitlement Management program across the Enterprise, including the development and implementation of Role based Access Controls (RBAC).
This Information Security Manager 4 role includes management of third-party vendors assisting us in the effort and oversight of program management, technology delivery, and budget as projects are funded and spun off. The design, development, and implementation of the controls for entitlement management and RBAC, including coarse grained vs. fine grained, and the overall sustainability of such controls, are key program deliverables under this new leader. In conjunction with other senior EIS leaders, this team will act as the liaisons and SMEs to all LOB business and technical teams supporting the overall Entitlement Management / RBAC rollout across the enterprise.
Key Job Responsibilities may include:
- Development and publication of Enterprise Entitlement Management Strategy in collaboration with other key stakeholders
- Oversight of technical delivery of all build/buy solutions supporting the Entitlement Management function
- Management of all internal and 3rd party resources assigned to support the effort
- Budget, reporting, and program responsibilities
- In collaboration with other LOB representatives, developing and publishing a comprehensive rollout strategy for RBAC with specific milestones and deliverables over an expected 3+ year build effort
- Documentation and definition of the assumptions, operating model, and deployment of both coarse grained and fine grained controls for Entitlement Management
- Support for all LOB’s in their individual Entitlement Management initiatives; acting as the SME and ensuring they align with our Enterprise Strategy for the function
- Creation and testing of RBAC designs that are reviewed by the business and other key stakeholders for feasibility and effectiveness
- Engagement with EAM Operations and ERMT to configure and implement RBAC design into technology solutions
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 5+ years of entitlement management experience leading or supporting an enterprise RBAC function or entitlement management function
- 5+ years of Identity Management experience
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: information security, IT systems security or technology experience with 4+ years direct experience in information security
- 5+ years of management experience, in an Information Security or IT environment
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Ability to articulate issues, risks, and proposed solutions to various levels of staff and management
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
- Ability to identify and manage complex issues and negotiate solutions within a geographically dispersed organization
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all internal organizational levels
- Ability to negotiate and facilitate issue resolution
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to present complex material in a digestible, consumable manner to all levels of management
- Ability to think creatively to find innovative solutions to complex analytical questions
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge and understanding of banking or financial services industry
- Knowledge and understanding of information security principles, policies, and procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology governance risk and compliance processes such as; policies, control standards, risk management concepts, or information security
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies, processes, and tools
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Solid conflict management and decision making skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Experience conducting root cause analysis for data-driven process-related improvements
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively influence and interact with all levels of an organization
- Experience managing a technology infrastructure function, application or information security function that has impact across the enterprise
- 5+ years of experience managing large information security functions
- Experience managing senior-level technology professionals (i.e. engineers)
- 3+ years of experience administering access on systems such as Mainframe, Windows, Databases, Linux/Unix, Operating Systems
- Knowledge of multiple IAM technology platform(s) experience (Oracle, Okta, Sailpoint, CA, Forescout)
- Reporting and analytics experience
- Big-data tool experience
- Industry certification in both technology and cyber-security-related disciplines
- Vulnerability or patch management experience
- Wells Fargo Line of Business experience
- Software development experience
- Role mining experience
- Hands-on experience as a system administrator, network administrator, or security appliance administrator (e.g., IAM, firewalls, proxies, IDS/IPS, deep-packet Inspection, etc.)
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.